Load shifting and Earthmoving Plant
Short courses are a great way to upskill, whether as an individual wanting to gain new skills, an experieced worker requiring formal qualifications or as an employer looking to improve your workforce.
Contact EMC Training to enquire about on-the-job training or Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
RII Competencies that we are registered to deliver include:
- RIIHAN309F Conduct telescopic materials handler operations
- RIIMPO315E Conduct tractor operations
- RIIMPO316E Conduct self-propelled compactor operations
- RIIMPO317F Conduct roller operations
- RIIMPO318F Conduct civil construction skid steer loader operations
- RIIMPO319E Conduct backhoe/loader operations
- RIIMPO320F Conduct civil construction excavator operations
- RIIMPO321F Conduct civil construction wheeled front end loader operations
- RIIMPO322E Conduct civil construction tracked front end loader operations
- RIIMPO323E Conduct civil construction dozer operations
- RIIMPO324F Conduct civil construction grader operations
- RIIMPO325E Conduct civil construction scraper operations
- RIIMPO326E Conduct water vehicle operations
- RIIMPO337E Conduct articulated haul truck operations
- RIIMPO338E Conduct rigid haul truck operations
Construction Skills Queensland is committed to assisting the Queensland building and construction industry by providing industry-wide help with training, upskilling and funding.
Funding options are available for the above qualifications, please contact us to enquire about your eligibility!
For more information about this program, please or Contact EMC Training on (07) 46598481 or visit www.csq.org.au.